1401 S. B Street
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403
Phone: (918) 684-6296
Maintenance Services is a team of highly skilled staff that maintains buildings for the City of Muskogee.
Our Mission is to provide quality service in an efficient and professional manner to ensure building safety and comfort.
Our focus is to continually improve and ensure customer satisfaction.
Maintenance Services Goals
Respond to Service Requests in a prioritized and expeditious manner.
- Provide functional facilities that ensure the health and safety of all personnel.
- Identify potential problems early and within the context of the planned maintenance system so that corrective action may be planned, included in the budget cycle and completed in a timely manner.
- Follow an orderly program so that administrative costs are minimized and the workload for personnel is maintained at a relatively constant level.
- Conserve energy and resources by ensuring maximum operating efficiency of energy-consuming equipment and systems.
- Identify and implement possible improvements that will reduce costs, improve services and result in more efficient operation.
- Establish data collection systems to develop: uniform reporting formats, use of electronic data processing, supervisory and management control reports, and continual feedback of information between departments.
Phone (918) 684-6296 office
(218) 220-0835 cell
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Phone: (918) 616-4822