Water Utility Payment Options
Pay in person
You may still make payments in person at the City of Muskogee Payment Center located at 113 S. Third St. during normal office hours (Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm excluding holidays), or by using the night drop, also located at the payment center. Please be aware that payments placed in the night drop will not post until the next day of business. Please make sure to include your current utility account number to ensure your payment is processed correctly. DO NOT place cash in the night drop.
You may have your utility bill automatically drafted from your checking account. You will still be mailed a bill for your records. The total amount due on the bill will be drafted from your account on the due date. You may download the application here. Please be aware that it can take up to 30 days to start, stop, or change this service.
Pay by Mail
Remit payment by mail by sending a check or money order to the City of Muskogee, PO Box 1927, Muskogee, OK 74402. Please make sure to include your current utility account number to ensure your payment is processed correctly.
Pay online or by Phone
You may make your payments anytime, any day, 24/7, through Paymentus Corporation. Paymentus Corporation will charge a $1.95 convenience fee for each transaction.
- Have your account number and credit card number including the security code on the back of the card available.
- Have a valid email address for online payments.
- To pay online at Paymentus Corporation's secure website (convenience fee applies)
- To pay by phone, dial toll-free 866-899-3610 to call a secure automated telephone payment system, powered by Paymentus Corporation. (convenience fee applies)
- Paymentus will charge a $1.95 convenience fee for each online or telephone transaction up to $300. Payments over $300 must be split into multiple payments, each incurring a $1.95 convenience fee.
- If payments are made BEFORE 7:00 pm, it will post to the account immediately. If payments are made AFTER 7:00pm, it will post on the NEXT available business day.
- Payments made AFTER 7:00pm on the day prior to your scheduled cut off date will NOT prevent interruption of services or related charges.
- If your utility account has a past due amount you may not be able to use this service. Payment must be made at our Payment Center located at 113 S. Third for immediate credit to your account.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions