How to Start or Stop Utility Service

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

To START utility services, the applicant must provide the following at the Water Department located at 229 W. Okmulgee Avenue:

  •  Printed proof of property ownership or a lease agreement for the requested service address in the applicant’s name
  • Applicant’s picture ID issued by a federal, state or local government agency
  • Applicant’s Social Security number
  • Utility deposit as set forth in Appendix A of the Municipal Code

 Please note:  The applicant must present the above in person at our offices before an account can be established.

 To TERMINATE utility services, it is the responsibility of the account holder to notify the Water Department either by phone at (918)682-6602 or in person at 229 W. Okmulgee Avenue. The account holder will continue to be billed until this process has been completed.

 Please note:  Services turned off for non-payment WILL NOT terminate a utility account.